Member of the Year
Zoom Racing World
Fast guys get the GTLM, slow guys get the DPi
But you can practice all you want in either class!
2 Hour races, mandatory pit stop, 2 tires off, Track Cut = Gas Cut Penalty
1. January 2, Rolex 24 at Daytona (2 hour race set for a 24 hour day/night/day cycle) fingers are crossed
2. January 9, 12 Hours of Sebring
3. January 16, Grand Prix of Long Beach
4. January 23, WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
5. January 30, Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
6. February 6, Belle Isle, Detroit
7. February 13, Sahlens 6 Hours of Watkins Glen
8. February 20, Canadian Tire Motorsports Park
9. February 27, Lime Rock Park
10. March 6, Road America
11. March 13, Virginia International Raceway
12. March 20, Motul Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta
Dan=#40 Peace Tree Brewing Co. Mazda DPi
Paul=#64 UPS Mazda DPi
Tom=#41 Sponsor Mazda Dpi
Bill=#51 Castrol/Jameson Cadillac DPi
Trae=#00 Corvette C7R
John=#31 Corvette C7R
Mick=#20 Craftsman Porsche 911RSR
Johnny=#43 STP Ferrari 488
Mike=#17 AMD Porsche 911RSR
Dave=#67 Rebel Corvette C7R
Don't know who else might be joining us yet...
NOTE: Watching the ai with this mix is interesting on Watkins Glen the DPi cars don't just run off on the GTLM, on Daytona the DPi has a great advantage, so the overall winners may be from either class in many races...the shorter the course the closer this will be...but I do believe we'll see closer racing than we have seen so far between the fast and slow guys...
So should Dan get some added ballast? HMMMM?
Down Below: Johnny's Ferrari GTLM, Paul & Tigg's Mazda DPi, Mick's Porsche GTLM, Mike's Porsche GTLM
Last edited by a moderator: